Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome friends and family!

I decided that the best way to communicate, keep in touch and share all of the family information I'm finding through my genealogical research is through a blog. I'm new to being a blogger so I'm not sure of all the capabilities and limitations of blogging. I'm hoping to post family stories, pictures, images, trees and links as well as questions or inquiries that might help me fill in the blanks and scale some walls. I encourage you to participate in the blog by emailing me and/or posting comments with additional, missing or follow-up stories, pictures, images, names, dates, links, etc.

Well...that's the plan. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing my findings. Please feel free to email me (tracyayers70@gmail.com) with anything you want to share with me and others - names, dates, images, stories, links, suggestions, etc.

My love to you, yours and ours.

Trace

No comments: